Policy & Benefits
- We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 24 hours’ notice for cancellation/rescheduling. If less than the required notice is given, we reserve the right to charge 100% for the full scheduled session.
- If for any reason Aura Skin&Body needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
- A credit card or gift card is required to reserve appointments at our discretion.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
- Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session.
- Aura Skin&Body accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Aura Skin & Body gift cards, debit cards, cash and personal checks.
- A $25 fee will be assessed for returned checks.
- Aesthetics by Aura gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen.
- Our telephone is often answered by a messaging system when we are with clients.
- Please understand that your call is important to us and it will be returned in a timely manner. • Especially during the busy holiday seasons, your cooperation and patience is very much appreciated. • If you prefer, you may also use the Contact Us feature of our website.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest.
- Although we make every effort to keep our website and studio menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
- Our menu prices do not include gratuities. If you feel that you received excellent service, an appropriate gratuity is greatly appreciated.
THE CONFIDENCE OF BEAUTIFUL SKIN
THE BENEFITS OF FACIALS
Our faces are the first thing people see when they look at us, and often determine how we feel about ourselves. Most people understand the importance of having a great daily skincare routine, but often overlook the fact that the skin needs regular deeper cleaning to be at its best and allow the daily regimen to work its best. The optimum long term benefits come from treating your skin to high-quality monthly facials. Not only is a facial relaxing, but also extremely valuable for the appearance of our skin as we grow older. Regular facials can make a major difference in the quality of your skin. Facials enhance your appearance by substantially reducing breakouts and clogged pores, they help to prevent dryness and premature fine lines and wrinkles.
When you come in to the spa, an aesthetician will closely take a look and see what type of facial would best suit your skin whether it’s hydration, acne control, age-defiance or general preservation.
Your face will be cleansed and moisturized as well, with products that are most beneficial to your skin type. A calming massage of your face, neck, shoulders and upper back will soothe you even more and start the energy flowing.
Lip and under eye nourishment
A warm azulen paraffin treatment on the lips and under to eyes will lock in moisture and help a nourishing cream to soften and nourish the delicate lip and under eye areas.
An exfoliating mask or peeling cream will be applied and will help to remove dead skin cell from the skins surface, keep them from blocking pores. Following those exfoliating, an astringent and high frequency will be applied to remove any remaining bacteria, help prevent future breakouts, and shrink pores.
Steam will flow through the room to heat and open your pores before extractions, and an enzyme mask will be applied. Then, special care is taken to remove any congestion that may lie below the skin. This process prevents further breakouts and can be the most significant part of a facial because it results in longer-term clear skin and unclogs pores.
Finally, you’ll feel a soothing mask that will hydrate and nourish the skin. After the mask is removed and a calming treatment is applied, your skin will be feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Over time and with regular care, you’ll begin to see your skin become, softer, clearer, and glow brighter.
Aura Skin & Body is the first quality skincare experience everyone can afford.
Customer for Groupon:
Mon - Fri / 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Mon - Fri / 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
3911 Old Lee Hwy Unit 42E, Fairfax, VA 22030